Large Absolute Waterfront Home with Amazing Boat FacilitiesYou will step into this large stylish home, and be impressed instantly. There are amazing views from all major living spaces, kitchen and master bedroom across to Styles Point, parkland, Rathmines, and the length of Coal Point. The views can be enjoyed from three different decks also. For the large or extended family this home has it all - 6 bedrooms, two huge living rooms, 4 bathrooms and a self-enclosed large flat. But the kitchen has to be seen to be believed - featuring a massive island bench at which 8 could comfortable sit, with inbuilt wine fridges, a second island with sink, two large fridges, a large stove, and all the refinements you could wish for. Beautifully finished in white Caesarstone tops with black accents and included appliances.
For the boating and water-sports enthusiast, the boat shed will offer facilities beyond your expectations - you would be hard-pressed to find a more complete set up than is offered here, with a very spacious shed with sliprails, a pontoon to drive your boat onto and winch up into shed, auto doors, a work area with sink and plenty of storage space at rear of shed, and a new jetty with a 2m depth.
This property boasts a 1484sqm level block, with low maintenance yards, fully fenced and secured with mechanical gates. The property is on two Lots with two Title Deeds, presenting future development opportunity. This property is not to be missed.
- stunning formal entry
- 6 bedrooms, 3 are extra large, Master with huge walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 living areas, upstairs with a kitchenette
- formal dining room with amazing views and chandelier
- massive and stylish gourmet kitchen with two island benches, quality appliances included
- 4 bathrooms (3 with separate toilets)
- ideal spaces for home offices
- multiple outdoor entertaining options
- self-contained large flat with kitchenette, bathroom, lots of storage and lounge
- double garage
- flat 1484 sqm fenced on two Lots with two Titles
- large and functional boat shed with sliprails
- new private jetty with 2m depth
Avery Property Professionals is proud to present this magnificent property to the market. You won't want to delay your private inspection - call Bruce Avery today on 0418 591 677.
“ The Waterfront Specialists ”