Yes you read correctly, a whopping 1081sqm near-level block on the shores of Lake Macquarie and one of the last full blocks along Bay Road remaining. Nothing but a waterfront reserve lies between this property and the water. Boat ramp and public jetty are a stone’s throw from the back fence! A wonderful location for the watersports enthusiast.
Offering opportunity galore, the property has a 1960s-style 3 bedroom home with high ceilings and ornate cornices, which would be a renovator’s dream. Or you could make the most of the Lake views and sizable land by building a new home to suit your tastes and needs, or perhaps two dwellings due to the large size and double street frontages (STCA).
The house is in good enough condition to rent out straight away for an estimated $350pw to offset your holding costs while you work on your plans.
Within 6 min drive is the vibrant town of Toronto with restaurants, cafes and shops on the shores of the Lake, or 12 min to the popular Warners Bay with fabulous walking and bike paths on the edge of the Lake and café/restaurant strip.
-1081sqm near-level block with views of Lake Macquarie
-Meters to the Lakes edge
-Ready access to boat ramp and public jetty
-1960s-style 3 bedroom home
-Single garage with storage
-Large carport for multiple vehicles
-Dual street frontage of approx. 15m each
-Potential for dual dwelling, Granny Flat or extending current house STCA
-6 min to Toronto
-6 min to Fassifern Train Station
-12 min to Warners Bay
-Close to popular St Pauls High School and Charlton Christian College
-35 min to heart of Newcastle or Hunter Valley Wine Country
-90 min to Sydney
This neat weatherboard 3 bedroom home is just metres from the fabulous waterfront reserve that runs along the edge of Lake Macquarie. The Greenway Pathway that runs through the reserve can be walked or cycled to the nearby train station, and also to Toronto shopping precinct. Enjoy being close to the Lake for recreation and also close to public transport.
The huge 916sqm level block offers potential for a Granny Flat or a large extension, and plenty of room for the family and pets. It features an in-ground swimming pool and low-maintenance yard. The home has three bedrooms, a tidy kitchen, separate laundry, dining and living room with air-conditioning.
This property is currently tenanted for $370.00 per week, presenting an attractive return.
-Separate dining room
-Living room with air-conditioner
-Large 916sqm level Fenced block
-In-ground swimming pool
-Lockup single garage
-One house from waterfront reserve
-Meters to bus stop
-Walking path to train station, Charlton Christian College, Toronto shops
-900m to Charlton Christian College
-1.6km walk to Train Station
Located in a quiet position in the popular Lakeside suburb of Kilaben Bay stands this gem of a family home. It is immaculately presented both inside and out, with four bedrooms offering built-ins and the Master Bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk-in robe. Easy living home on one level with ducted air throughout, large kitchen with breakfast bar, adjacent dining room, and two living rooms, perfect for a larger family to spread out.
Enjoy lake views from your lounge room and front yard, whilst being a short stroll to nearby Lakeside reserve and park. A perfect location for the water sports enthusiast. Relax in the private backyard with landscaped saltwater pool and pool-side cabana to indulge in that resort vibe. Also enjoy entertaining in a large undercover tiled patio area looking out over your manicured, fenced backyard. This home has your lifestyle needs covered.
- Brick and tile home
- One level easy living
- 4 Bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with breakfast bar
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Double garage
- Huge 6x4m shed with mezzanine shelving
- Saltwater in-ground pool with covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Immaculately landscaped and private
- Lake views
- Walk-in linen storage
- In zone for well-regarded Coal Point Public School and close to St Josephs Primary School
- 15min to Fassifern Train Station
- 20min to M1 Motorway
- 40min to heart of Newcastle or to Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 90min to Sydney northern suburbs
- 953sqm fenced block in secluded location
Affordable work & storage units. Suitable for small business, tradesman, or on-line business. High clearance suitable for mezzanine.
Own kitchen/shower/toilet facilities. On-site car parking. 6km to M1 motorway.
Unit 1: 144sqm - SOLD
Unit 2 : 124sqm - SOLD
Unit 3 : 124sqm - SOLD
Unit 4 : 124sqm - SOLD
Unit 5 : 124sqm - SOLD
Unit 6 : 154sqm - $310,000
Unit 7 : 65sqm - SOLD
Unit 8 : 65sqm - SOLD
Unit 9 : 72sqm - SOLD
Unit 10 : 72sqm - SOLD
Here's a property with potential plus written all over it! This huge block of 1334sqm and 24m frontage is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, with waterfront reserve access at the end of the street. With rear lane access, there is potential to subdivide, build a Granny Flat, extend the solid original home (all STCA), or simply enjoy a huge backyard.
The original 3 bedroom home is brick and tile, with generously proportioned rooms, all well maintained. A large living room offers split-system air conditioning. Featuring a single garage with workshop and a double carport with a high clearance, there is plenty of room for vehicles and watercraft.
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Brick and tile home
- Spacious rooms
- Living room with air conditioner
- Seperate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Seperate dining room adjacent to kitchen
- Paved entertaining area
- Huge 1334sqm near level block
- Wide 24m block, 54m deep
- Rear lane access
- Fenced yard
- Located close to waterfront reserve
- On quiet cul-de-sac
- Double carport with high clearance
- Single garage with workshop
- Garden shed
Avery Property Professionals is pleased to present this amazing opportunity to the market. Please call Leah Avery to secure your inspection of this great property.
16 Charles Street will be sold - the owners have set a date, make no mistakes this is not an auction! Conditional buyers subject to pest & building and finance are encouraged to make offers on or before 24th August 2018.
For the first time offered in many years this much loved family property has so much to offer!
- 2 Bedrooms (could convert to make 3 bedrooms)
- 2 Living areas
- Spacious lounge room
- Well appointed timber kitchen
- Great carport and side driveway access - perfect for caravan or boat
- Extra shed - great to use as a workshop, storage or potential granny flat (STCA)
- Fenced 834sqm (approx) yard fantastic for kids and pets
- Generous sized bathroom and second toilet in laundry
- Huge screened entertaining area
- Air conditioning
- Solar panels and watertank
- 280m to Blackalls Park Primary School
- 3.1km to Fassifern Train Station
- 2.6km to Toronto Town Square
- Zoned: R3 Medium Density Residential
- Land Size: 834sqm (approx)
- Frontage: 18m (approx)
- Orientation: North West Facing
- Lot 244 Plan DP 7661
- Current Rent Potential: $370 per week
A lovely large block in quiet cul-de-sac street, set on 894sqm. The older style property features lovely bush outlook and lake view, enjoy the winter sun and summer breeze with the North East aspect.
The property features:
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Double garage
- Plenty of off street parking
- Bush and lake outlook
- Utility room with second bathroom (could convert to 4th bedroom or office)
- Huge workshop or storage area under house
- Fully fenced yard, great for kids and pets
- Air conditioning
The property offers huge potential for renovation or live in as is !
*Agent declares interest
- 200m to Blackalls Park Primary School
- 2.1km to Fassifern Train Station
- 2.9km to Toronto Town Square
- Zoned: R2 Low Density Residential
- Land Size: 894sqm (approx)
- Frontage: 19.4m (approx)
- Orientation: North East Facing
- Lot 1680 Plan DP 881573
- Current Rental Potential: $360 per week
- Council Rates: $427 per quarter (approx)
- Pest and Building report available on request
4 Bedroom brick/tile home in need of some repairs, to be sold as is. Set on large 882sqm block backing onto bush reserve. Saltwater in-ground swimming pool, 2nd toilet off laundry and double garage under. Quiet cul-de-sac position. Inspection highly recommended.
A generous family home overlooking the lake, and just moments to waterfront park & boat ramp. Features include 3 bed all built ins, eat in kitchen, lounge dining family room opening onto balcony all with lake views.
Downstairs rumpus room, 2nd shower & toilet, internal access to double garage.
Generous 693sqm lot with wide 24m frontage, and vehicle access to fenced backyard.
Looking for room to spread out, or perhaps a block suitable for sub-division? Look no further...
Sunny north facing immaculate hardiplank/tile home, 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, new kitchen with dishwasher, r/c air condition in lounge, new flooring & paint, tastefully decorated throughout.
Separate double garage & double carport & workshop. Vehicle access to fenced yard.
Easy walk to local primary school, shops and lake.
With a bushland reserve backdrop, you have full view of the kids playing on the swings or kicking the ball whilst you relax in the enclosed sunroom. Take a breath, and enjoy the serenity of a Saturday afternoon after a big week. Later tonight, you will have 20 friends over for a BBQ in this sunroom, and everyone will still be able to spread out.
Comprising 3 good sized bedrooms (all with built-ins), ducted a/c, separate lounge & dining, and a double tandem garage with internal access, this is versatile starter home in a great neighbourhood just 3 minutes to a boat ramp and 9 minutes to Toronto.
Folio: Lot 54 DP 553004
Council: Lake Macquarie City Council
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
Depth Left: 55.68m
Water Rates: $711.63/Year
Rental Potential: $380 per week
NBN Available: No (FTTN Planned Availability April - June 2019)
Natural Gas: No
This fantastic 2 bedroom townhouse offers you the perks of waterfront living without the huge price tag! Located within the Waterfront complex of 8 townhouses called "The Spinnakers", this home is positioned only metres from the local school and Toronto Royal Motor Yacht Club with restaurant and Marina. You have access to a shared jetty to enjoy fishing or watching the afternoon sailing races.
The townhouse is split over three levels, with plenty of natural light, space and a covered deck with lake views. Features include two bedrooms, seperate lounge and dining rooms, an appealing modern bathroom and modern kitchen in neutral colour schemes. A single lock up remote garage with internal access, and lots of storage complete the package.
- 2 Bed townhouse in Waterfront complex "The Spinnakers"
- Outstanding lake views
- Shared jetty access
- Metres to Toronto Yacht Club, Bistro and Marina
- Short walk to shops
- 60m to Toronto Primary School
- Covered deck with lake views
- Modern kitchen with electric stove and range-hood
- Air conditioner to main bedroom
- Modern neutral colour scheme
- Currently leased for $370 per week
- Strata fees $707 per quarter
- Council fees $393 per quarter