Ideal for busy families, 27 Northridge Drive is a single level home offering separate living areas with an easterly aspect for morning light, master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, set on a 535sqm mostly level block.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning, brand new oven & dishwasher, freshly painted in key areas and brand new carpet throughout. The home has a purposeful design with the main bedroom at one end of the home and remaining 3 at the other.
Well positioned for access to Hunter Valley & Newcastle, just 270 metres at the end of your street is the brand new state of the art community centre & sporting complex, adding a new level of family friendly features to this already growing suburb.
There's so much potential in this property - an old house that is crying out to be renovated, extended, or replaced with your dream home on a near level 670sqm block. There are beautiful lake views from the rear of the house. Featuring vehicle access to the backyard, there is granny flat potential here (subject to Council approval).
Inside there's 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an updated kitchen. Outside a double carport and under-house storage. There is Lake Waterfront public access at the end of the street, only a short walk away. Public transport is very handy with bus stop close by and the train station only 2.7km away.
- Near level 670sqm block on quiet street
- Lake views from house
- Old house ripe for renovation and extension
- Excellent opportunity to build a new home and enjoy lake views
- Lake Waterfront public access at end of street
- Vehicle access to backyard
- Double carport
- 2.7km to train station
- 2.9km to St Pauls High School
- 450m to Fennell Bay Primary School
Avery Property Professionals is excited to bring this property to the market. Please contact Craig Avery today to organise your inspection.
A lovely large block in quiet cul-de-sac street, set on 894sqm. The older style property features lovely bush outlook and lake view, enjoy the winter sun and summer breeze with the North East aspect.
The property features:
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Double garage
- Plenty of off street parking
- Bush and lake outlook
- Utility room with second bathroom (could convert to 4th bedroom or office)
- Huge workshop or storage area under house
- Fully fenced yard, great for kids and pets
- Air conditioning
The property offers huge potential for renovation or live in as is !
*Agent declares interest
- 200m to Blackalls Park Primary School
- 2.1km to Fassifern Train Station
- 2.9km to Toronto Town Square
- Zoned: R2 Low Density Residential
- Land Size: 894sqm (approx)
- Frontage: 19.4m (approx)
- Orientation: North East Facing
- Lot 1680 Plan DP 881573
- Current Rental Potential: $360 per week
- Council Rates: $427 per quarter (approx)
- Pest and Building report available on request
With a bushland reserve backdrop, you have full view of the kids playing on the swings or kicking the ball whilst you relax in the enclosed sunroom. Take a breath, and enjoy the serenity of a Saturday afternoon after a big week. Later tonight, you will have 20 friends over for a BBQ in this sunroom, and everyone will still be able to spread out.
Comprising 3 good sized bedrooms (all with built-ins), ducted a/c, separate lounge & dining, and a double tandem garage with internal access, this is versatile starter home in a great neighbourhood just 3 minutes to a boat ramp and 9 minutes to Toronto.
Folio: Lot 54 DP 553004
Council: Lake Macquarie City Council
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
Depth Left: 55.68m
Water Rates: $711.63/Year
Rental Potential: $380 per week
NBN Available: No (FTTN Planned Availability April - June 2019)
Natural Gas: No
Looking for room to spread out, or perhaps a block suitable for sub-division? Look no further...
Sunny north facing immaculate hardiplank/tile home, 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, new kitchen with dishwasher, r/c air condition in lounge, new flooring & paint, tastefully decorated throughout.
Separate double garage & double carport & workshop. Vehicle access to fenced yard.
Easy walk to local primary school, shops and lake.
16 Charles Street will be sold - the owners have set a date, make no mistakes this is not an auction! Conditional buyers subject to pest & building and finance are encouraged to make offers on or before 24th August 2018.
For the first time offered in many years this much loved family property has so much to offer!
- 2 Bedrooms (could convert to make 3 bedrooms)
- 2 Living areas
- Spacious lounge room
- Well appointed timber kitchen
- Great carport and side driveway access - perfect for caravan or boat
- Extra shed - great to use as a workshop, storage or potential granny flat (STCA)
- Fenced 834sqm (approx) yard fantastic for kids and pets
- Generous sized bathroom and second toilet in laundry
- Huge screened entertaining area
- Air conditioning
- Solar panels and watertank
- 280m to Blackalls Park Primary School
- 3.1km to Fassifern Train Station
- 2.6km to Toronto Town Square
- Zoned: R3 Medium Density Residential
- Land Size: 834sqm (approx)
- Frontage: 18m (approx)
- Orientation: North West Facing
- Lot 244 Plan DP 7661
- Current Rent Potential: $370 per week
This piece of sought-after Coal Point waterfront could be the best opportunity you will see to build your dream home. The NE aspect is perfect - the views magnificent - 27m (approx) of private waterfront with private jetty and boat shed - a gentle slope to the water's edge - a deep block on a quiet street.
The 3 bedroom/3 bathroom home that resides here is dated, but it is also charming with a heritage facade, and comfortable enough to live in while you plan your dream home. The deep block offers potential for two dwellings (STCA).
Enjoy approximately 2m of deep water off the L shaped private jetty, and a boatshed large enough to house a 20ft vessel, equipped with trolley, rails and motorised winch.
This property is unique because it borders a large public waterfront reserve on one side, so your views along the bay are not blocked by a neighbour. Views from the current home are expansive - South along the foreshore of the small bay, out across the lake to Belmont, Marks Point and Green Point to the East and North-East.
- 27m Absolute Waterfront
- 1358sqm gently sloping to water
- Expansive views across the Lake
- NE aspect
- 3bed/3bath home
- Amazing views from 2 bedrooms
- Rumpus room area with separate living space
- Grand living/dining room with sweeping views
- 2m depth from private jetty
- Large boat shed to accomodate 20ft vessel
- Slip rails, trolley and motorised winch
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
This premium penthouse apartment in the heart of Toronto offers amazing Lake views, and is located just across the road from waterfront parkland. You couldn't find a more convenient location to enjoy the Lakeside Lifestyle, metres from Toronto's best restaurants and cafes, and a short walk to grocery stores and all the essentials.
Featuring a fresh white and grey colour scheme with polished concrete floors, this modern apartment offers the perfect canvas to suit many different styles. The views over the Lake and town will amaze you and the amount of natural light in this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is remarkable thanks to a Northerly aspect.
In addition to a spacious living area and full-length wide deck, you will have exclusive use of a private rooftop garden and paved terrace, with 360 degree views of the Lake, Toronto and parkland.
The Master bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, generous built-ins and access to the deck via cafe-style doors. Caesarstone benchtops feature throughout the apartment, in the kitchen, internal laundry and bathrooms. The ultra-modern kitchen is full of light, galley-style to embrace the views with quality Miele appliances.
- Penthouse 3bd/2bath apartment
- Private exclusive rooftop garden and paved terrace with 360 views
- Huge full-length wide deck with Lake views
- Quality Caesarstone kitchen with Miele appliances
- Large combined Living and Dining area with split system air-conditioner
- Large showers and free-standing tub
- Skylights in bathrooms
- Large internal laundry
- Formal entry
- Study nook with excellent view
- Lift access
- Pool in complex
- 2 side-by-side car spaces in undercover secure parking
- 40 min to Newcastle
- 40 min to Hunter Valley Wine Country
- 90 min to Sydney
This neat weatherboard 3 bedroom home is just metres from the fabulous waterfront reserve that runs along the edge of Lake Macquarie. The Greenway Pathway that runs through the reserve can be walked or cycled to the nearby train station, and also to Toronto shopping precinct. Enjoy being close to the Lake for recreation and also close to public transport.
The huge 916sqm level block offers potential for a Granny Flat or a large extension, and plenty of room for the family and pets. It features an in-ground swimming pool and low-maintenance yard. The home has three bedrooms, a tidy kitchen, separate laundry, dining and living room with air-conditioning.
This property is currently tenanted for $370.00 per week, presenting an attractive return.
-Separate dining room
-Living room with air-conditioner
-Large 916sqm level Fenced block
-In-ground swimming pool
-Lockup single garage
-One house from waterfront reserve
-Meters to bus stop
-Walking path to train station, Charlton Christian College, Toronto shops
-900m to Charlton Christian College
-1.6km walk to Train Station
This fantastic 2 bedroom townhouse offers you the perks of waterfront living without the huge price tag! Located within the Waterfront complex of 8 townhouses called "The Spinnakers", this home is positioned only metres from the local school and Toronto Royal Motor Yacht Club with restaurant and Marina. You have access to a shared jetty to enjoy fishing or watching the afternoon sailing races.
The townhouse is split over three levels, with plenty of natural light, space and a covered deck with lake views. Features include two bedrooms, seperate lounge and dining rooms, an appealing modern bathroom and modern kitchen in neutral colour schemes. A single lock up remote garage with internal access, and lots of storage complete the package.
- 2 Bed townhouse in Waterfront complex "The Spinnakers"
- Outstanding lake views
- Shared jetty access
- Metres to Toronto Yacht Club, Bistro and Marina
- Short walk to shops
- 60m to Toronto Primary School
- Covered deck with lake views
- Modern kitchen with electric stove and range-hood
- Air conditioner to main bedroom
- Modern neutral colour scheme
- Currently leased for $370 per week
- Strata fees $707 per quarter
- Council fees $393 per quarter
Be quick to secure this level block of land which is ready to build your dream home on!
Lot 42 - 7 Parrott Street Boolaroo offers a total land size of 750sqm and is located in the popular family orientated "Bunderra Estate" Boolaroo.
Located in close proximity to lake, shops, schools and transport.
- 2.8km to Glendale Stockland Shopping Centre
- 900m to Cockle Creek Train Station
- Zoned: R3 Medium Density Residential
- Land Size: 750sqm
- Frontage: 14.51m
- Back Boundary: 21m
This warm and inviting home is located in a very quiet and convenient location in the sought-after, tightly held lakeside suburb of Speers Point. Views of Lake Macquarie feature from the living/dining room, kitchen and full-length covered deck. While currently providing comfortable living there is also plenty of opportunity to remodel this home to suit your tastes, with the added benefit of space on the block to extend if you desire. Off-street parking for 3 vehicles is a huge assest thanks to a wide frontage, and there is plenty of grassed level yard for the kids or pets.
There is an in-ground pool with a large paved area for entertaining, and also a pool house with separate toilet, shower and lots of storage for the pool toys. The home offers three bedrooms, a separate dining room, lounge room with split-system air-conditioner and a study nook. A lovely bathroom with separate toilet has been partly updated, leaving scope for you to instantly add value.
- Lake views
- 3 bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Covered deck full-length of house
- In-ground pool with paved entertaining area and pool house
- Separate dining room
- Views from kitchen
- Study nook
- Raked ceilings and high ceilings
- Lounge room with split-system air-conditioner
- Insulated roof and large solar array of 29 panels
- Off-street parking for 3 vehicles
- Large storage area under house, and in pool house
- Wide 20 metre frontage
- Land size 581sqm
- Fully fenced yard with level grassed area
- Easy walking distance to Warners Bay shops & cafes