28 Charles Street Blackalls Park
Completely renovated throughout, you will love what this home has to offer. The current owners have comprehensively updated the home both inside and out, with new colourbond cladding and insulation, new windows, security screens, ceiling fans and lights, ducted air conditioning, new paint and carpet.
There's a beautifully renovated kitchen featuring stone benchtops, glass splashback and new stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop. The bathroom, separate toilet and laundry have been redone in a fresh modern colour scheme with plenty of storage built into the laundry. Offering four bedrooms or three with a study, this home has plenty of space to accommodate your family's needs.
The private backyard contains a large 3.5m x 5.8m room (perfect studio, teenage retreat or rumpus room) connected to a large workshop. This building is newly clad to match the house and nicely finished internally, offering a comfortable place for guests, or the family to spread out for that private time and hobby. Potential exists to convert into a Granny Flat for a rental income.
Enjoy the large backyard under the gazebo with landscaping and large concreted area.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Floorboards in living/dining/kitchen
- Renovated bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- New carpet, newly painted
- Ducted air throughout
- Completely renovated inside and out
- Large studio/teenage retreat and workshop (potential for Granny Flat conversion)
- Covered patio in backyard
- Fully fenced yard
- Double drive-through carport
- Short walk to Blackalls Park Primary School
- 5 mins to Fassifern Train Station
- 90 mins to Sydney