LARGE DEEP ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT WITH OUTSTANDING BOATING FACILITIESSituated on a generous 1795sqm, with over 18mtr wide frontage to deep clean waterfront. Perfect for the boating and water enthusiast, with a double width boatshed (6.9m x6.9m), sloping and private jetty, it’s one of the best facilities on the lake.
The split-level home, built in 1988 offers a very spacious residence with multiple living areas, perfect for the growing family.
- Four bedrooms (all b.in’s) with a huge master bedroom with ensuite & private deck
- Multiple living areas
- Kitchen with vast cupboards, stone benchtops overlooks the lake
- New carpet to bedrooms, tiles and timber floors to high traffic areas
- Potential vehicle access to waterfront
- Double garaging with internal access
- Studio/Games & bathroom adjacent to boatshed
- Large garden shed
- Lots of level yard for extra garaging/caravan etc
- 5 min to vibrant Toronto Shopping, Cafes and Restaurants
- 15 min to Train Station
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle, or Vineyards of the Hunter
- 90 min to Sydney
- Zoned for the popular Coal Point Primary School
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals is proud to present this premium property to the market. Please contact Paul Avery today to secure your inspection.
“The Waterfront Specialists”