Stunning Panoramic Lake Views and Lots of New AdditionsLocated only one house away from the shoreline, this two storey family home captures wonderful 180 degree views of Lake Macquarie and Pulbah Island. Remodelled extensively inside and out in the past year, this 4 bedroom family home boasts many new features and a wonderful peaceful location. A second living room and bathroom downstairs makes it ideal for a teenagers’ retreat or guest space or 4th bedroom.
Among the many recent renovations and upgrades are a large solar panel system, roof tile refurbishment, new gutters, meter box upgrade, and painted inside and out. The kitchen had a facelift with new Caesarstone benchtops, a new sink and black tapware. New wool carpets have been installed upstairs, ceiling fans to all bedrooms and lounge area, and new light fittings throughout. Move in and relax, with all the hard work already done!
- 4 bedroom double brick home with tile roof
- Panoramic views of Lake Macquarie and Pulbah Island from lounge room and balcony
- Rendered and painted external walls
- Extensively renovated and repainted throughout in 2020
- 4 bedrooms with new ceiling fans (one downstairs)
- Second living room downstairs
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space with new feature lights and fan
- Split system air conditioners upstairs and downstairs
- Modern bright kitchen with new Caesarstone benches, new sink and black tapware, dishwasher, electric cooktop, rangehood and built-in oven
- New wool carpets
- New light fittings throughout
- New external doors
- Solar panel system installed 2020
- 4 Security cameras
- Roof tiles refurbished 2020 and new gutters installed
- Double garage with remote entry
- Neat yards, grassed with minimal gardens
- Handy to bus stop
- Only 3 min to primary school, Wangi shops, clubs and restaurants
- 12 min to Railway Station
- 45 min to heart of Newcastle
- 80 min to Sydney via M1
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to present this home to the market. Please contact Craig Avery today to secure your inspection.