LOCATION, ELEVATION, PRIVACY & LAKE VIEWSWelcome to one of the best positioned homes in the Carey Bay complex of townhouses next to the shops. Enjoying an elevated position with bright sunny NE aspect and lots of privacy, this 3-bedroom home sits high with stunning leafy view and Lake glimpses. The home has two levels, but with one bedroom and all living areas on the ground floor, you can have the convenience of stair-less living if required. Enjoy lots of entertaining options with both a covered balcony offering leafy views and Lake glimpses, and a private ground-floor deck with leafy surrounds.
The home is only 10 years old, with modern kitchen and bathrooms, new carpets, beautiful Blackbutt flooring laid only 2 years ago, four reverse cycle air conditioners, double garage and a workshop and storage space in the basement. The kitchen is in neutral colours and opens onto the dining and living space. The kitchen features Ceaserstone island breakfast bench, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances and new Bosch dishwasher
- Generously sized 3-bedroom townhouse in Carey Bay complex
- Torrens title
- Possible to live entirely on ground floor with no steps
- New carpets and dishwasher
- Beautiful Blackbutt flooring installed 2018
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with downlights
- Covered entertaining balcony with NE aspect, leafy views and Lake glimpses
- Private gated entrance
- Modern main bathroom with tub and walk-in shower
- Built-ins in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- 4 reverse cycle air conditioners in living and bedrooms
- Approx. 3500 Litre rainwater tank that services parts of the home plus gardens
- Attractive, private, and leafy ground-floor entertaining deck
- Storage and workshop area in basement
- Visitor parking opposite home
- Double garage
- Metres walk to Carey Bay Bottle shop, Seafood, Café, Hairdresser and Bridge club
- Zoned for popular Coal Point Primary School
- Only 4 min drive to Toronto shops, services, restaurants and Lakeside cafes
- 10 min to railway station
- 40 min to heart of Newcastle
- 40 min to beautiful Hunter Valley Vineyards
- 80 min to Sydney via M1
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to present this home to the market. Please contact Craig Avery today to secure your inspection.