CLASSIC 1957 RESIDENCE OVERLOOKING LAKEThis blue ribbon property presents a truly rare opportunity to take advantage of the spectacular north easterly lake views. It occupies a 840sqm parcel in hilltop position, and moments from Toronto village shops, cafes & waterfront park.
- Impeccable classic mid century modernism architecture, lovingly held and maintained by the same family for 35 years
- Presents in good condition with superb future potential
- Many iconic features and sandstone chimny, tall windows, BI cabinetry
- Three bedrooms plus study/4th bed
- Extra shower & toilet adjoins laundry
- Light filled family room welcomes you to the house
- Main living room opens onto viewing balcony
- Tiled front & back patios
- Two car accom plus ample off street parking
- Level back fenced yard, with garden shed & more of this lovely lake views
- Very well built home in prime position
- 1 min Public boat ramp & foreshore parkland opposite
- 8 min to railway station
- 15 min to lifestyle/sporting precinct of Speers Point and Warners Bay
- 35 min to heart of Newcastle
- 90 min to Sydney via M1
* Terms - 10% deposit
* Completion - End February 2021
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to present this home to the market. Please contact Paul Avery today on 0419 244 558 or our office on 4959 1677.