Your Perfect Escape – Secluded Creek FrontageThis classic Australian cedar cottage is nestled in an idyllic waterfront position on LT creek. Private and relaxing, located on a huge 1380sqm, this property offers lots of accommodation options, large gardens and outdoor entertaining possibilities, and a boat slipway for access to gorgeous Lake Macquarie. The country-style cottage has three bedrooms, plus an attic room, modern bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom) and large covered decks.
Two combustion fires, timber kitchen and wooden floorboards give this home a lovely country feel. In addition, there’s a modern 1 bedroom self-contained flat with kitchen and living room, ideal for extended family. Also, an attractive cedar studio is nestled in the garden, with kitchenette and ensuite, perfect for guest accommodation, teenager’s retreat, a home office or music room.
- Absolute waterfront, wide 21m frontage to LT Creek (1380sqm)
- Quiet and peaceful private location
- Sun-drenched northerly aspect
- Boat slipway
- Country-style cedar cottage with 3 bedrooms
- Separate modern one bedroom flat with kitchen
- Cedar studio – ideal guest room/study/home office/music room – with kitchenette and ensuite
- Living room/dining features views of the Creek, timber floorboards, combustion fireplace, air conditioner & ceiling fans
- Country-style kitchen features gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, large timber breakfast bench, combustion stove and electric stove
- Covered timber decks with Creek views
- Outdoor spa and paved entertaining areas
- Extensive gardens with chook run, fire pit area and established gardens, water tanks
- Master bedroom enjoys modern ensuite
- Attic room with loads of character
- Double garage with remote door 7m x 5.8m, 3-phase power
- New roof replaced 12 years ago
- Solar panel system 3kW
- Walk to railway station, cycleway, schools
- Only 7 min drive to Toronto shops, services, Lakeside cafes and restaurants
- 10 min to Speers Point Park and Lifestyle precinct
- 33 min to Newcastle
- 80 min to Sydney via M1
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are proud to present this wonderful home to the market. Please contact Paul Avery to secure your private inspection.
“The Waterfront Specialists”