GREAT STARTERS HOMEThis neat and tidy two bedroom cottage is perfect for a first homeowner or savvy investor. Ripe for renovation, and located in a very convenient position close to schools, Lake foreshore parks, Lake Macquarie Art Gallery, this little home offers much potential. The near-flat fenced block of 829sqm has plenty of space to extend the home, add a Granny Flat, large garage or pool (STCA).
In addition to two bedrooms with built-in robes, there's a rear sunroom which could be used as a study. Features an open fireplace in the living room, and informal dining area in the kitchen. Original bathroom and internal laundry complete the cottage.
- Vinyl clad/Tile roofed home
- 2 Bedrooms with built-ins
- Covered front & back verandahs
- Comfortable eat in kitchen
- Lounge with a/c unit
- Single garage + covered awning
- Fully fenced block
- Short walk to shops, school, bus stop
- Walking trail by the lake
- Inspect by appointment only
- 8 min drive to Toronto shops, services, restaurants and lakeside cafes
- 18 min to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre
- 28 min to heart of Newcastle
- 44 min to beautiful Hunter Vineyards
- 80 min to Sydney via M1
Please pre-register for any open homes through our website under "Pre-Register" or contact our office on 4959 1677.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
For your safety & ours we encourage you to wear a mask. Please if you are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms do not attend.
Avery Property Professionals are pleased to bring this opportunity to the market. Please contact Bruce Avery today to secure your inspection.