PEACEFUL SETTINGThis three bedroom home with a single carport is set at the bottom of a quiet cul de sac, flowing out from the kitchen and dining room is a large timber deck overlooking the bush reserve at the rear of the property.
- Extensive gardens and lawns at this property, please ensure you have the time and resources to upkeep them.
- Interior of the home is tasteful with a modern colour palate and new carpet throughout.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area
- Large lockable garage size storage shed at the back of the carport
- Abundance of under house storage.
- No smokers please
PETS: One pet is considered with references- please note although the property is fully fenced however there are some small gaps a tenant would need to fill in to ensure a pet doesn’t get out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As Covid-19 is having a global impact, our agency is taking the necessary precautions, following advice, to do our part to ensure the well-being and safety of our clients, employees & the community.
Until further notice we will not be conducting "open homes" appointments, although we will ensure all available properties will continue to be serviced, with individual inspections where possible.
Professional photos, floor plans & virtual tours will be provided where possible.
Please register your interest, click "Register for Inspection" & one of our team members will contact you.
Note, during this time applications will be accepted prior to viewing & can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further assistance please contact our office.