8 North Parade Blackalls Park
Immaculately presented inside and out - this large four bedroom home will tick all your boxes. The beautiful professionally landscaped gardens will impress, and give this property a 5 star feeling. This home was designed especially to suit the easy care block, which enjoys amazing water views across a waterfront reserve with a NE aspect. The original owners have lovingly maintained the home in excellent condition.
Enjoy lake views of the peaceful Fennell Bay reserve from a large undercover entertaining deck, from the dining room, kitchen, the over-sized lounge room and the huge upstairs master suite. The home features tall ceilings throughout, loads of natural light from many windows and generous proportions making it feel fresh, airy and inviting.
There is deep water for mooring a boat within view of the house, and wonderful waterfront walking opportunities in the big reserve.
- Waterfront views with lakeside reserve
- NE aspect for cooling summer breeze
- Access to parkland from your back gate
- Covered tiled entertaining area with lake views
- Large living/dining areas open to the entertaining area
- 4 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- 2 bathrooms
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Opportunity to live only on ground level without steps
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and lake views
- Second living room upstairs
- Double garage with internal access
- Fully landscaped and paved, low maintenance gardens
- Located on very quiet street near cul-de-sac
- 2.2km walk to Train Station, path the whole way
- 1.1km to local Primary School
- 1.7km along walking path to Charlton Christian College
- 2.3km to Toronto Town Square