ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITYThis piece of sought-after Coal Point waterfront could be the best opportunity you will see to build your dream home. The NE aspect is perfect - the views magnificent - 27m (approx) of private waterfront with private jetty and boat shed - a gentle slope to the water's edge - a deep block on a quiet street.
The 3 bedroom/3 bathroom home that resides here is dated, but it is also charming with a heritage facade, and comfortable enough to live in while you plan your dream home. The deep block offers potential for two dwellings (STCA).
Enjoy approximately 2m of deep water off the L shaped private jetty, and a boatshed large enough to house a 20ft vessel, equipped with trolley, rails and motorised winch.
This property is unique because it borders a large public waterfront reserve on one side, so your views along the bay are not blocked by a neighbour. Views from the current home are expansive - South along the foreshore of the small bay, out across the lake to Belmont, Marks Point and Green Point to the East and North-East.
- 27m Absolute Waterfront
- 1358sqm gently sloping to water
- Expansive views across the Lake
- NE aspect
- 3bed/3bath home
- Amazing views from 2 bedrooms
- Rumpus room area with separate living space
- Grand living/dining room with sweeping views
- 2m depth from private jetty
- Large boat shed to accomodate 20ft vessel
- Slip rails, trolley and motorised winch
- Quiet cul-de-sac street